Why Eloqua?Focus on enterprises and larger SMEs
Oracle Eloqua is an all-in-one platform for B2B marketers targeted toward large businesses who need dominance, expansive capabilities and third-party integrations which makes manual work unnecessary.
With Eloqua, you…
- Create smart nurture flows that convince your leads throughout their entire customer lifecycle.
- Segment and target your contacts better than ever before.
- Integrate different CRM tools without any problems.
Wondering how we can take your company to the next level
Connect and configure your CRM integration with native CRM apps such as Salesforce and Oracle CX Sales.
Acces more than 500 prebuilt and vetted integrations with real-time data flows.
- Create smart nurture flows by combining multi-step programs
- Identify and prioritize the most valuable leads and assign them
scores to determine purchase readiness.
- Get a visual overview of potential customers and their digital
activity in your marketing automation platform.
- Send marketing activities, account and profile information of
contacts to the sales department in real-time.
- Compare campaign performance and view outbound/
- Analyze how opportunity earnings are attributed to
- Use page tagging to send out more personalized
Segmentatie & Targeting
Create segments for targeting using the comprehensive segmentation builder
Filter contacts based on data like profile, account and activity to s om dynamically update contact lists
Acces real-time streaming data using feeder apps that trigger retargeting actions
Create powerful one-to many relationships with ‘Custom Objects’
Add filters based on implicit or explicit data
Hyper-personalize the experience of contacts using specific rules
Ready to discover this versatile marketing automation platform with extensive features for yourself?
Contact us today for an introductory meeting, an audit or any other question.
Yes, I am convinced of the added value of marketing automation for my company!
Fill in your details on the right and one of our marketing automation specialists will contact you. Not quite convinced yet? Take a moment to read our eBook.
Do you rather prefer to contact us directly? No problem, just send an e-mail to email@example.com and we’ll keep in touch.