Marketing Automation ConsultantAre you the strategic Marketing Automation specialist we’re looking for?
From defining target groups and creating segments, to personalizing web pages, emails, text messages & events. You approach prospects across different channels. As a marketing automation expert, you know better than anyone that the game doesn’t stop with lead generation, but that lead nurturing is just as important. (Or is it even more important?) By setting up strong lead-scoring models, you succeed in bringing marketing & sales teams closer together. In addition to your analytical mind, you also have a creative side that will not fail to bring ideas to the table that will fulfil marketing objectives.
Who are we? Our digital marketing and marketing automation agency is not only known for its digital success stories, but also for its cross-functional team of IT experts, business analysts and bold marketers. At Be Bold, you never stand alone, together we work on long-term solutions for our clients. A close relationship and shared expertise are the keys to our success!
@Be Bold, you’ll get the chance to:
- Interpret the digital needs of clients during workshops and convert them into strategic implementation plans. You are part of the client-facing team, we do not have a back-office at Be Bold!
- Guide clients through the day-to-day marketing operations and optimize their marketing automation platform.
- In fact, you’ll get the chance to think platform-agnostic and roll-out your strategies and tactics throughout the customer’s whole digital ecosystem.
- Call on your analytical thinking skills to monitor, analyze & optimize the results of campaigns.
- Propose innovative ideas and translate them for any type of customer, whether they’re a tech-savvy expert or a complete computer illiterate. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough … Am I right Einstein?”
- Share your wide range of knowledge with colleagues and continue to expand it with self-selected training courses in line with your interests and ambitions.
- Take ownership of the quality of our digital solutions and continually look for optimizations, new opportunities, and innovative ways to communicate digitally.
- Pursue your passion for marketing automation and fully let yourself go on complex digital challenges. After all, thinking about scalability, speed & personalization sounds like music to your ears, doesn’t it?
What you bring to the table:
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as a marketing automation consultant/strategist. Experience in an agency environment is a plus!
- You have experience in one or more platforms; ActiveCampaign, Salesforce, Pardot, Sharpspring, Eloqua, Selligent, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo, …
- You are a natural at creating templates, landing pages, forms, segments, workflows & omnichannel campaigns; using the best practices that you have mastered – of course!
- Besides a hands-on approach, you can also throw on your thinking cap and to draw up and implement campaigns and lead nurturing processes.
- You’re able to connect platforms based on data models to allow data to flow between CRM systems and marketing automation platforms.
- For which some experience with middlewares such as Integromat, Zapier, Zoho Flow, … is a bonus. Just like a basic knowledge of HTML, or experience with one or more CMS systems.
- You also have strong communication skills and will guide your clients during workshops and training sessions on the road to their digital transformation.
- And finally, you have a passion for all things digital! You are ambitious and always up-to-date with the latest trends within the landscape. You are more than happy to share that wide range of knowledge with your colleagues & clients.
And what are we offering?
- An inspiring environment where you get the chance to create your own path and continue to grow.
- Thanks to our knowledge-sharing meetings and many training opportunities, we encourage you to mold your job to match your own interests and ambitions.
- A bold family where there is always time for a laugh! We regularly strengthen our close bond with great team-building events, annual ski-trips, sunny lunches on our roof terrace and fun after-works – just to name a few initiatives, of course.
- Work-life balance is also high priority for us. Work at home or at one of our offices in Antwerp, Kontich, Lummen or Turnhout.
- A competitive salary with all the benefits you could wish for, such as a company car with fuel card, personal development budget, group and hospitalization insurances, internet @ home allowance & many other benefits.
Send us your CV and motivation, show us what you can do and we will do the rest!