Marketing Automation DeveloperAre you the developer with a heart for marketing automation that we’re looking for?
As a developer with a heart for marketing (automation) you translate the wishes of customers into high-performance and user-friendly technical solutions - thanks to your problem-solving mindset. Every day, you work together with strategists and marketers. And thanks to your insights, you are an indispensable link in setting up a strong customer journey. After all, you facilitate a smooth flow of the right data - at the right moment. You are not afraid of out-of-the-box development; front-end or back-end, you go where the job takes you! Whether you are working on e-mail deliverability or outbound integrations, the fixes you set up do the trick!
Who are we? Our digital marketing and marketing automation agency is not only known for its digital success stories, but also for its cross-functional team of IT experts, business analysts and bold marketers. At Be Bold, you never stand alone, together we work on long-term solutions for our clients. A close relationship and shared expertise are the keys to our success!
@Be Bold, you’ll get the chance to:
- Interpret the digital needs of the client and translate them into impactful marketing flows thanks to your technical expertise and development background. You don’t work hidden away somewhere in the background; you are part of the client-facing team!
- Apply your problem-solving and logical thinking skills to automate manual processes using REST API endpoints.
- Act as a data architect and employ the best practices of ETL, after analyzing, implementing, and maintaining the data in our marketing tools.
- Set up seamless integrations between our tools and other CRM platforms, with and without code, to achieve the best solutions for our clients.
- Tap into your creative side to come up with out-of-the-box and rock-solid solutions and to shape your projects together with the team.
- Share your wide range of knowledge with colleagues and continue to expand it with self-selected training courses in line with your interests and ambitions.
- Take ownership of the quality of our digital solutions and continually look for optimizations, new opportunities, and innovative ways to communicate digitally.
- Pursue your passion for marketing automation and fully let yourself go on complex digital challenges. After all, thinking about automation & integration sounds like music to your ears, doesn’t it?
What you bring to the table:
- You have 3 to 5 years of working experience. Experience within an agency environment is a plus!
- Experience with a backend languages such as Java, .net, Python, Node.JS, Ruby, PhP, …
- You know how to set up rock-solid integrations with and without code with tools like Zapier, Integromat, Talend, OIC…
- You know that analyzing data is the key to success. Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Problem-solving thinking skills and analytical insight.
- An independent, inquisitive mindset, always ready to act proactively.
- A hefty work-ethic to perform when you need to and relax when you can!
- And finally, you have a passion for all things digital! You are ambitious and always up to date with the latest trends within the landscape. You are more than happy to share that wide range of knowledge with your colleagues & clients.
And what are we offering?
- An inspiring environment where you get the chance to create your own path and continue to grow.
- Thanks to our knowledge-sharing meetings and many training opportunities, we encourage you to mold your job to match your own interests and ambitions.
- A bold family where there is always time for a laugh! We regularly strengthen our close bond with great team-building events, annual ski-trips, sunny lunches on our roof terrace and fun after-works – just to name a few initiatives, of course.
- Work-life balance is also high priority for us. Work at home or at one of our offices in Antwerp, Kontich, Lummen or Turnhout.
- A competitive salary with all the benefits you could wish for, such as a company car with fuel card, personal development budget, group and hospitalization insurances, internet @ home allowance & many other benefits.
Send us your CV and motivation, show us what you can do and we will do the rest!